In order to insure the safety and enjoyment of all pool users, we ask you to follow these guidelines.
- Swimmers must wear a bathing suit. No cut-off or gym shorts.
- CLOTHING must be worn outside the pool to and from the parking lot, and in the Clubhouse.
- PICNIC LUNCHES AND COOLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Food and drinks may be purchased from the pool concession stand or from the clubhouse.
- NO GLASS containers in the pool area.
- Breaks will take place every hour on the hour and will last 15 minutes. Adults 18 years and older may swim during the breaks.
- LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT BABYSITTERS. Parents are responsible for their own children. CHILDREN 12 AND YOUNGER must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lounge chairs are for the use of adults.
- All members and guests must sign in to enter the pool area.
- Non-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers.
- Diaper changes should be done in the lockerrooms.
Conduct In The Pool Area
- Running will not be permitted.
- Horseplay…shoving, dunking, chicken fights…will not be permitted.
- The game of tag is restricted to the boundaries of the pool. NOT ON THE DECK.
Main Pool Area
- Diving is permitted in the deep end and diving well only.
- Diving entries into the pool must be in a forward manner.
- Swimmers may not use the starting blocks except during swim team practice and swim meets.
- Fins and masks are not permitted in the pool. Goggles that cover the eyes only are permitted.
- NO FLOATS OF ANY KIND SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE POOL. NO WATER WINGS OR INFLATABLE BABY FLOATS. Floatation belts are provided by ECC.
- Swimmers should not talk to lifeguards while on duty.
- Swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool to go off the diving board.
- Diving entries must be of the forward manner. No spinning, inwards, or back entries.
- Only one bounce is permitted.
- Only one on the board at a time.
- Swimmers must go straight off the board.
- Swimmers must exit the area after entry.
- Swimmers must be 5 years old or younger.
- Adults must accompany small children into this area. (NO LIFEGUARD)
- NO INFLATABLE FLOATS OR WATER WINGS.
- No running.
- No diving.
- Use caution when entering the pool.
Members must sign all of their guests in. $5.00 will be charged per guest.